In business, sustaining growth is a never-ending journey.
But here in Flint & Genesee, no one ever has to take that journey alone.
The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce is proud to be the region’s leading force for tapping the collective energy and ideas of the men and women who are building a vibrant economy that will take us all into the future. Around here, we believe in trying new things, creating new products and new opportunities for growth.
We offer comprehensive resources for businesses, including networking events, training programs and business consultation. Choose the membership level that best fits your business and See what’s possible.
For an annual $350 investment, Partner Members enjoy:
- Inclusion on Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce Vendor List
- New Member Coffee
- After Hours Wine Down
- Print Business Directory Listing
- Online Business Directory Listing
Partner Members are also given the opportunity to enhance their membership with a number of add-on benefits.
For an annual $2,000 investment, Corporate Members enjoy:
- An opportunity to serve on the Public Policy Committee
- Up to five branch locations listed in online and printed business directory
- Free unlimited calendar submissions
- Free unlimited job postings
- Complimentary admission for company employees to Chamber networking events
- Additional business categories for online business directory
- Company banner ad in online business directory
- Recognition on Chamber’s website
- Recognition in Chamber’s business publication
For an additional $3,000 investment, Corporate Members can enhance their membership with additional benefits.
Receive the most value for your investment. Become a Regional Leadership Member for an investment of $10,000+.
- Leadership Soiree with Operating Board of Directors, and special guests
- Quarterly Regional Leadership Council meetings with business community and Chamber leadership
- Adding of all branch locations to online and printed business directory
- Recognition on Regional Leadership Council wall and digital signage in Chamber office
- Recognition during monthly luncheon: Organization logo displayed on stage
- Recognition on Chamber website: Name, Organization Bio and Logo