Earlier this month, the Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce rolled out a new benefit for its members: access to a password-protected portal on the Chamber’s website.
“We’re very excited to offer this feature to our membership,” said Heather Kale, Director of Member Services. “It’s a great tool that has multiple functions.”
According to Kale, members can use the portal to market and promote their businesses online, register for events and much more. For instance, you might:
- Gain exposure for your business by building your profile page in the Chamber’s online directory. Add photos, text, job openings and keywords that will help potential customers find your business when they run online searches. Contact Member Services to find out how to increase your visibility through this portal.
- Promote upcoming events on the Chamber calendar – which provides detailed info on Chamber-hosted and other community events.
- Share (and learn about) member-only promotions and deals. Click here for an example.
- Register for future Chamber Luncheons, After Hours Wine Down and other special events.
- Receive and pay Chamber invoices online.
Members can learn how to use the portal and better maximize their Chamber benefits during the upcoming Chamber 101 seminar, to be held Dec. 15 at 8:30 a.m., noon and 4 p.m. For more information, or to register, click here.
In the meantime, get started by setting up your account by contacting the Chamber’s Member Services team. To do this, call (810) 600-1404 and ask to speak with someone in Member Services, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.